We have puzzle 2! (Warning! Comments have answers.) I changed the puzzle group to a more popular group. For all of you who want to participate but do not have (or do not want) a Google account (Common people, Infinity plus one storage space!), go to:
Have fun solving the Why Me Rhymes.
June 2nd, 2006: If a tree falls in the woods because of a wound, then what little object will not hear the sound?A Why Me Rhyme is a pair of words that look like they should rhyme (after all, only their first letter is different), but don't really. For example, depending on the colorist, Etrigan could be considered a lemon demon. See if you can figure out these twelve Why Me Rhymes from their descriptions:
- What is heard when your little girl is having fun - D L
- A disgustingly dirty sticker - F D
- A siesta for weirdos - F B
- A friendly rejection - G D
- Lists of all sorts of animals to be eaten - G M
- An unrefined crucifix - G C
- A type of bar bet, maybe? - L W
- Makes a news agency irrelevant - N R
- Stamps that someone refuses to return - H P
- Makes contact with feminine hygiene products - T D
- A price reduction given only to certain noblemen - V D
- Newer style of patio furniture - Y L
Hints: All answers have 2 words. Hints are shown above (red) as the first character of each word
Answers: I have the answers (Email me if you want the answers). Since users are posting the answers in the comment page, I will leave it there instead of posting it on a seperate website.
Thanks to Joanna (Solved the puzzle in record time!), littlepigletta, Josh, and other anonymous puzzle solvers.
The answer is hidden after the first question. Highlight the question and you will see the answer.
If a tree falls in the woods because of a wound, then what little object will not hear the sound?
Answer: a deaf leaf